Top Bar

Mobile Menu Trigger

Welcome to Vernon, a celebrated place to live, work and visit. 

Submit a Request

The Town of Vernon has a variety of forms through which residents can submit service requests or contact town officials.


  • To report a street light outage, click here.
  • To file a zoning or property maintenance complaint, please click here for directions. Click here to file a complaint.
  • To reach the Tax Collector's office, please click here.
  • To reach the Mayor's office and Town Administrator, please click here.
  • For assistance with the Community Calendar, please click here.
  • To reach the North Central District Health Department, please click here or call 860-745-0383.