Vernon Senior Center
The Vernon Senior Center is committed to assisting Vernon seniors by providing programs that meet their needs and address their concerns:
Chef-prepared Nutritional Lunch Program
Entertainment and trips
Fitness, health and wellness programs and services
Information or referral to other agencies for services
Opportunities for socialization, recreation and learning
The Vernon Senior Center is handicapped-accessible with programs designed for independently functioning adults, over the age of 55. Membership at the Vernon Senior Center is available to Vernon and non-Vernon residents.
Please complete a Membership Informational Sheet, which includes emergency contact information. This form will be kept confidential. Please bring your Membership Informational Form and fee to the Vernon Senior Center for processing. A photo membership badge will be issued at that time.
There is a $10.00 lifetime membership fee, due at time of registration, for Vernon Residents. The non-resident lifetime membership fee is $15.00, due at time of registration.
Upon becoming a member, a “My Senior Center” photo membership badge will be issued. The membership badge will provide access into to the Vernon Senior Center. All members are required to swipe in and indicate what program they are participating in at the Senior Center.
Programs and Information
Click on link below to view trip flyer.
- September 28, 2023 - Boston Luncheon Cruise (Full, waiting list only..
- October 9 - 11, 2023 - Fall Foliage in the Adirondack Mountains, Lake Placid, NY (Full, waiting list only.)
- October 25, 2023 - Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Maggiano's Restaurant, Boston, MA (Full, waiting list only.)
- December 5, 2023 - "Silver Bells & Diamonds" at the Aqua Turf Club (Registration opens October 2, 2023.)
- April 29 - May 6, 2024 - California Dreamin': Monterey, Yosemite & Napa
- October 16 - 25, 2024 - Reflections of Italy